Sunday, March 6, 2011

TOP 5 THINGS I COULD LIVE WITHOUT, BUT LOVE VERY MUCH!

1. DR. PEPPER- This is my favorite soda to drink. If i could stand the taste of diet, then i would drink it. For some reason any diet soda makes me nauseous. I could drink the dr. pepper's in one day and do it way too much.
2. MY MAC BOOK PRO-This is the best computer ever. I know it is a little expensive, but it is so worth the investment. My favorite App is the iphoto. I made my germany pic's into a slideshow using it. I will post this later.


3. My Sony HD-3D Camera! I got it for my bday from my wonderful husband. He spoiled me for my BDay and christmas in 2010. It takes awesome pic's and video. I use it non-stop anytime i go anywhere. LOVE IT!



4. Chick-fil-A Sandwiches- If you don't have a chick-fil-a near you, then you are totally missing out. The best fast-food restaurant out there. There is one requirement with this sandwich- it must have mayonaise on it. I love the pickle that comes with it to. This is my guilty pleasure that i must have once a month. YUM YUM YUM! It makes my mouth water just looking at it.




5. I SAVED THE BEST FOR LAST- MY IPHONE 4!- My husband spoiled me this last christmas when he got me this phone. I couldn't ask for a better phone. I am absolutely addicted to it. I play the app game everyday on it. My favorite game is Restaurant and Bakery Story. It has everything you could possibly ever need all on one phone. It is expensive but totally worth the investment. I ABSOLUTELY 100% LOVE MY IPHONE! It is my baby and if anything were to happen to it i would die!


2 comments:

  1. Cait!!! You didn't tell you wanted mayo on your sandwich!! I would have brought you some! ha! I feel bad now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't feel bad. i can't do without mayo. I totally forgot to ask you to get some. It still tasted great without it. I could use less calories now. so i am glad you didn't get it. hehe! love ya!

    ReplyDelete