Friday, March 11, 2011

MY LIFE SO FAR!



Life So Far Has Been Fabulous! I am a proud aunt to the most beautiful twins ever! I can't wait to go see them again. Victor and I will be heading to Atlanta on March 26th, to babysit while my sister and her husband attend a wedding. This will be Victor's first time meeting them. It should be interesting to see how he can handle two babies at once. It is not easy at all. I don't know how all you mothers out there do it. These last couple of months have been crazy busy. We went to Germany for a week back in January. Victor had to go for a work trip, so we decided to make it into a little vacation. We had a blast travelling around Stuttgart, Germany. It is such a beautiful city. If you have never been, then you should definitely go! I have a video I will post of our trip there in my next post. Many of our friends who got engaged last year are now getting married this Spring! So lots of weddings to attend in March and April and Birthdays too. Yeah! I can't wait! So far we have been taking it easy enjoying our wonderful pets. I will leave you now with a pic of my dog ginger! This is what she does when i am not around! I also have pics of the twins below! I am seriously obsessed with them! Elizabeth Ann Pike & Garrett Reilly Pike! Welcome to the world! I love y'all so much! 











This is a pic of the onesies i got for the twins while we were in Germany  and a lullaby cd we also got them!

Me and the twins!

Garrett Reilly

Elizabeth Ann

No comments:

Post a Comment