Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Top 2 Tuesday..Random Facts About Me!






#1. I absolutely love Cottage Cheese- I know it is gross. But it takes really good and its supposedly really good for you. I eat at least a cup a day. 

#2. I am always late when I have to be somewhere- I am really trying to not do this anymore. For some reason I don't give myself enough time to get somewhere and I am always running at least 20 or 30 min. late. Whether it is going out with friends or going to family events, for some reason I am always the last to get there. Usually the reason I am late is because I can't figure out what I am going to wear. I probably change my outfit 4 times before I go anywhere. My husbands absolutely hates it. But I think he is getting used to it now.




5 comments:

  1. stopping by from TOP TWO TUESDAY!
    Hope your day is lovely

    xoxo
    bB

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love cottage cheese too! I saw your Germany picture in the sidebar? Where were you? I just returned from Garmisch and Munich. Isn't is gorgeous there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Brianna! I hope you have a great day too.

    Tami- we were in Stuttgart, Germany...Such a gorgeous place. I will be posting more Pics today. I miss the cappucino's.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love cottage cheese too!!!

    ReplyDelete