Monday, March 14, 2011

My Top 5 Favorite Reality Shows

Wow! It is very hard to narrow this down too 5 but, I will try.

1. The Bachelor & Bachelorette- Every year there is always crazy drama that sucks me into the show! I absolutely love it.

2. Keeping Up With The Kardashians!!- I love this family...they are so wild and crazy. They remind me a little of my family- without all the cursing and nakedness. 

3. Kendra- Definitely one of my favorites because she speaks her mind just like me. Love her!

4. Jersey Shore- Who doesn't like seeing a bunch of crazy italians causing drama in NJ? These kids are geniuses because they are making a lot of money by just being crazy. 

5. The Real Housewives of Atlanta- These women are actually seriously crazy and they aren't afraid to show it. My favorite is NeNe. That girl is crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment