Thursday, September 9, 2010

Random Question Thursday!!!!

  1. Is there anybody you just wish would fall off the planet? -wow that is a hard one...i don't wish for anyone to die...but i am so sick of hearing about Lindsey Lohan....that girl needs help!!!
  2. What is your favorite pizza topping? sausage
  3. What's your most annoying habit? talk to much
  4. Where did you last go on vacation? mississippi, on Aug. 20th
  5. What 3 things can always be found in your refrigerator? wine, cheese, and ham
  6.  What are your favorite sayings? Oh my gosh, y'all are crazy, y'all, what are y'all doing?
  7. What song(s) do you sing most often in the shower? I believe i can fly by---R.Kelly
  8. If you could go back or forward in time,where would you go? To when my mom was still alive and not sick...she could always make me laugh and smile....and always up for entertaining friends and family...miss her alot..
  9. What do you do when no one is watching? dance and sing
  10. If they made a movie about your life, what actor/actress would be you? Katie Holmes
  11. Would you rather die in a blaze of glory or peacefully in your sleep? Peacefully in my sleep
  12. Have you ever been in love? of course...my husband is the love of my life!!!!!
  13. Do you talk to yourself? oh yeah ...probably too much...my mind is always racing...i promise i am not crazy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment