Thursday, September 9, 2010

Dating in The Dark!

Hi Y'all! If you don't know by now i am pretty obsessed with reality TV. Does anyone watch the show Dating in the Dark? I think this is probably the most interesting t.v. show i have seen yet? It really shows how shallow people are when it comes to how people look. I mean looks do matter a little, but you don't have to be the hottest guy/girl to get a date. If i were in the dating scene, I would pick the guy with the best personality...it is how i met my wonderful husband...he is handsome but it was more about his personality. What do y'all think does looks or personality matter more when dating someone? Here is a video of the show! Check it out and let me know what you think!!!!!! This video shows what the people really think of their dates!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment